Thursday, June 27, 2013

The Giraffe and the Pelly and I


Front Cover
I really like this book because it doesn't have that many pages but it's not super short.  My favorite part of the book was at the very end when the duke gave all of them a wish and the boy wished to own a sweet shop and so the duke built a sweet shop for the boy, Billy, to own, and he got all the money.  I think that owning a candy shop would be cool.  I really like this series by Roald Dahl because he always has good books for smaller kids to read.  At school, my teacher always like Roald Dahl and she always read Roald Dahl to us after lunch.  My favorite book that my teacher read to us was The Witches.  It's about witches that try to get rid of all the children in the world, and it's really funny.

~Hadyn Luke

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Thanks for the book suggestion, Hadyn - it sounds like a great book!